Celebrate NYE 2013 in Style
Seeing in the New Year in the magnificent surroundings of this stunning Grade II listed building is something quite unique & sets us apart from other New Year’s Eve events
Tuesday 31 December 2013, 7.30pm, Cheltenham Town Hall
Tickets: Various packages
Cheltenham Town Hall is pleased to announce that it will host an ‘All That Glitters’ themed evening of glamour & opulence for its popular New Year’s Eve event later this year (Tuesday 31 December 2013), featuring live music from The Chip Shop Boys. With various packages available for all or part of the evening, party-goers can design their ideal New Year’s Eve celebration.
New Year’s Eve packages available at Cheltenham Town Hall:
- Party Entry – From 9.30pm – £29.50
- Dance the night away in the magnificent Main Hall with live music from The Chip Shop Boys & treat yourself to a cocktail in the stunning Drawing & Pillar Rooms. Entry only £29.50.
- Gold – From 7.30pm – £65
- Enjoy a glass of champagne & canapés on arrival & a delicious two course dinner in the elegant surroundings of the Main Hall, before dancing the night away.
- Platinum – From 7.30pm – £90
- Be greeted with champagne & canapés on arrival & enjoy a delicious three course dinner with wine, served from the Main Hall balconies overlooking the opulent surroundings. Then hit the dance floor for the rest of the evening, or enjoy the views from your table.
Rachel Jones, Marketing Co-ordinator for Cheltenham Town Hall & Pittville Pump Room, said: ‘Seeing in the New Year in the magnificent surroundings of this stunning Grade II listed building is something quite unique & sets us apart from other New Year’s Eve events.’
Last admission is 10.30pm with carriages at 2am. This event is for over 18s only. The dress code is smart party-wear, no jeans or trainers. Round tables only for Gold & Platinum packages, with a maximum of 10 persons per table.
From January 2018 Call us Monday – Friday from 1pm - 6.00pm & Saturdays 9.30am - 5.15pm on 0844 576 2210