GLORIOUS events is a brand new venue and event management partnership powered by the independent registered charity, The Cheltenham Trust, and award-winning venue and event caterer, KUDOS. This dynamic new partnership brings a new vision to the iconic cultural and leisure sites.
CALL US ON 01242 387 409 OR EMAIL VENUESALES@CHELTENHAMTRUST.ORG.UK
With the help of the friendly faces and voices you see and speak to in our Box Office, we can sell tickets for any public event in person, on the phones, online and by post.
Aiming to offer the highest standard of service, we make booking easy:
- Online: 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Simply find the show of your choice using our search filter and click Book Tickets
- By Telephone: Call us on 0844 576 2210 Monday – Friday from 10am – 5.30pm, Saturdays 9.30am – 5pm (at The Wilson, Clarence Street, Cheltenham, GL50 3JT. ) We close Sundays and bank holidays.
- In Person: Pop in to speak to our Box Office. We’re open Monday – Friday, 10am – 5.30pm. Saturdays 9.30am – 5pm (at The Wilson, Clarence Street, Cheltenham, GL50 3JT. ) We close Sundays and bank holidays.
- By Post: Send money and instructions to Cheltenham Town Hall, Imperial Square, Cheltenham, GL50 1QA. We will allocate the best available seat in your chosen price band. Your tickets will be sent to you if you include a SAE with your booking, or for a charge of £1.50. Otherwise, once paid for, they will be held for your collection at the Box Office.
We charge a small commission for this service, based on gross receipts of your ticket sales, as well as credit / debit card commission charges and Performing Rights Society deductions, unless paid by you already.
The following marketing support is included in our Box Office service:
- Individual event page on Cheltenhamtownhall.org.uk with image and description. This does not include homepage support and it is your responsibility to drive traffic to this page, although we can help with further paid-for marketing support
- A diary listing in the Events Calendar section of our What’s On brochure. This does not include editorial or images
- A5 flyer display within both Cheltenham Town Hall & Pittville Pump Room. These will be placed in the leaflet racks in reception areas of both venues. We suggest a quantity of x1000 is provided
- Social media support in the run up to your event on our channels
We have ample marketing options at our disposal and can implement targeted, effective campaigns to reach your desired audience across multiple platforms. Just let us know what you are looking to achieve and our experienced team will come up with a bespoke package for you.