HIRE OUR BOX OFFICE SERVICES
With the help of the friendly faces and voices you see and speak to in our Box Office, we can sell tickets for any public event in person, on the phones, online and by post.
Aiming to offer the highest standard of service, we make booking easy:
- Online: 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Simply find the show of your choice using our search filter and click Book Tickets
- By Telephone: Call us on 0844 576 2210 Monday – Friday from 10am – 5.30pm, Saturdays 9.30am – 5pm (at The Wilson, Clarence Street, Cheltenham, GL50 3JT. ) We close Sundays and bank holidays.
- In Person: Pop in to speak to our Box Office. We’re open Monday – Friday, 10am – 5.30pm. Saturdays 9.30am – 5pm (at The Wilson, Clarence Street, Cheltenham, GL50 3JT. ) We close Sundays and bank holidays.
- By Post: Send money and instructions to Cheltenham Town Hall, Imperial Square, Cheltenham, GL50 1QA. We will allocate the best available seat in your chosen price band. Your tickets will be sent to you if you include a SAE with your booking, or for a charge of £1.50. Otherwise, once paid for, they will be held for your collection at the Box Office.
We charge a small commission for this service, based on gross receipts of your ticket sales, as well as credit / debit card commission charges and Performing Rights Society deductions, unless paid by you already.
HOW WE DEAL WITH TICKET SALES
We can apply concessions to your ticket sales, if required. If purchased we may ask for proof of eligibility, with the following forms of ID accepted:
- Pensioners/O60s: Pension credit letter / pensioner bus pass / passport / driving license
- Disabled: Blue badge / disability living allowance letter / attendance allowance letter
- Unemployed: Income support letter / jobseeker’s allowance letter / incapacity benefit letter / employment and support allowance letter
- Student: NUS card / valid University ID Card
We offer a helpful and accessible service to disabled bookers. We may be able to help with transport or parking arrangements, or put you in touch with someone who can. Provision is made at Cheltenham Town Hall & Pittville Pump Room for wheelchair access (including toilets) and guide dogs. If bookers inform the Box Office of impaired hearing, we aim to seat them in the most appropriate location.
We can offer discounts for group bookings for your event, if required.
Tickets may be reserved prior to payment. Reserved tickets must be paid for within three working days or no later than 30 minutes before the start of an event, whichever is sooner.
We ask for cheques to be made payable to The Cheltenham Trust, stating a maximum sum e.g. ‘not exceeding £…’
We accept most major credit and debit cards, although regrettably cannot accept American Express or Diners. We are pleased to accept credit and debit cards in person, by telephone or online.
We ask that bookers please check tickets as soon as received. Unfortunately our Box Office cannot refund money or exchange tickets in any circumstances, except in the case of a cancelled performance.
Call us on 0844 576 2210 or email email@example.com