WINTER SALE 2017
The discount code ‘WINTER10’ is applicable on tickets purchased from 5pm on 26 January 2017 until 11.59pm Wednesday 1 March 2107 for the following events only:
- So You Think You Know About Dinosaurs? – Saturday 4th February 2017
- American Superslam Wrestling – Sunday 5th February 2017
- Reduced Shakespeare Company – William Shakespeare’s Long Lost First Play (abridged) – Sunday 12th February 2017
- Tony Stockwell 2017 – Thursday 16th February 2017
- Treasure Island – Friday 17th February 2017
- Jimeoin – Renonsense Man – Thursday 23rd February 2017
- The Illegal Eagles – Saturday 25th February 2017
- G4 in Concert – Wednesday 1st March 2017
- This offer (‘WINTER10’) cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or concessionary rates and is only applicable on the top two price bands only. The offer cannot be used retrospectively on tickets bought before 5pm on 26 January 2017. Standard terms & conditions apply, see below for details. Offer may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice.
Ticket offers and discounts
Ticket offers and discounts are subject to availability for selected events and may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Ticket offers and discounts cannot be used retrospectively after original purchase. In the case of a 241 offer the lowest priced ticket will be deducted. Terms and conditions of sale apply to all ticket offers and discounted tickets. Ticket offers and discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or concessionary rates. Proof of eligibility may be required.
Conditions of sale
The Management reserves the right, in combination with any other statements or directives shown on the tickets or displayed on the premises to:
- Refuse admission
- Refuse entry to and use on the premises of any camera or any form of audio or visual recording equipment
- Request patrons to leave the premises
- Conduct security searches to ensure safety of patrons
- Delay entry of latecomers until a suitable break in the performance
- Make any change whatsoever in the performance without compensation or consultation
- Change patrons’ seating positions if necessary
- Cancel or abandon the performance/event for reasons beyond its control without notice and without being liable to pay any person any guarantee that these will necessarily be available at the event
- In the unlikely event of a performance being cancelled we will use our reasonable endeavours to notify you using the details you provided us with at the point of booking
- Customers must arrange to redeem refunds within 28 days of notification of a cancelled event
Please check your tickets carefully.
Tickets may not be exchanged, nor refunded.
Please retain your ticket and proof of purchase.
Whilst every care has been taken in the compilation of this web site, and every attempt made to present up-to-date and accurate information, we cannot guarantee that inaccuracies will not occur. The Cheltenham Trust will not be held responsible for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused as a result of any inaccuracy or error within these pages. Occasionally, links from our site lead to pages maintained by other organisations. These links are provided purely for your convenience, and do not imply that The Cheltenham Trust endorses or supports those organisations, the information on their pages, or their products or services in any way. Additionally, no responsibility is assumed by The Cheltenham Trust for the contents of its pages.
If you discover any information on our pages which you believe to be inaccurate or inappropriate, please notify us
All material on this website, including text and graphics, is copyright to The Cheltenham Trust unless otherwise stated.
The text and graphic content of this web site may be used, printed and distributed only under the following conditions: – the content of the site is used for non-commercial purposes only – copyright information is displayed (The Cheltenham Trust), and – the content is not modified
All writing must be in plain English, using clear and concise sentences. The Trust acknowledges that there are those for whom English is not their first language living in our community. However Cheltenham is well served by a number of ethnic community groups. These groups provide support services when requested including interpretation and mediation with The Trust and other public agencies. Speakers of French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese and Japanese can translate the website by pasting the copy from our website into the Altavista Babel Fish online translator. The translations are not perfect but may aid understanding for speakers of these languages. For a locally based alternative to Babel, you can try Tapestry, (provided by Gloucester City Council), who provide translations and interpreting services in a variety of Asian, Southeast Asian, African and European languages.
Jargon and technical terms will be avoided. If they must be used they will be explained. Service or job titles which are obscure or technical may be translated into something more easily understood. Please contact us if you require any further information.