Ticket offers and discounts
Ticket offers and discounts are subject to availability for selected events and may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Ticket offers and discounts cannot be used retrospectively after original purchase. In the case of a 241 offer the lowest priced ticket will be deducted. Terms and conditions of sale apply to all ticket offers and discounted tickets. Ticket offers and discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or concessionary rates. Proof of eligibility may be required.
The discount code ‘BSO241’ is applicable on tickets purchased from 10am on 3 December 2018 until 11.59pm 7 December 2018 for the following events only:
Bournemouth Symphony Orchestra – Fri, 07 Dec 18 19:30 – Cheltenham Town Hall
This offer (‘BS0241’) cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or concessionary rates. The offer cannot be used retrospectively on tickets bought before 10am 3 December 2018. Standard terms & conditions apply, see below for details. Offer may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice.
Due to the funding the BSO have received and thanks to the generous support of the National Lottery, the BSO are delighted to announce an exclusive ticket discount in collaboration with Arts Council England. If you show a valid National Lottery ticket for the week of the 3 December when booking your ticket for Russian Winter at Cheltenham Town Hall, you can get another ticket for the concert absolutely free!
This offer is available on all price bands, limited to two free tickets per customer and available only in person at the box office on the week commencing 3 December.
- One National Lottery ticket provides free entry for one customer to Bournemouth Symphony Orchestra 2018 when purchased alongside one other full-priced ticket.
- All National Lottery games qualify for free entry (including both National Lottery draw-based games and National Lottery Scratchcards). Proof of a National Lottery game can be either a hard copy ticket or a digital ticket.
- The offer is valid from 3rd December to 7th December 2018.
- Cheltenham Town Hall has the right to refuse entry in the unlikely event of the venue reaching capacity as well as other circumstances outside of its control.
- Tickets will be given at the box office of Cheltenham Town Hall when visitors purchase tickets and present a valid National Lottery tickets.
- The promoter is Bournemouth Symphony Orchestra.
- In the event of queries on the day, the manager’s decision is final.
- Ticket offer is available across all price bands.
- Ticket offer is limited to two free tickets per customer.
The discount code ‘EOFFER’ is applicable on tickets purchased from 12pm on 4 December 2018 until 11.59pm 21 December 2018 for the following events only:
That’ll Be The Day – The Christmas Show 2018 – Friday 21 December 2018 19:30
This offer (‘EOFFER’) cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or concessionary rates. The offer cannot be used retrospectively on tickets bought before 10am 3 December 2018. Standard terms & conditions apply, see below for details. Offer may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice.
Conditions of sale
The Management reserves the right, in combination with any other statements or directives shown on the tickets or displayed on the premises to:
- Refuse admission
- Refuse admission to children under 16 years old when not accompanied by an adult
- Refuse entry to and use on the premises of any camera or any form of audio or visual recording equipment
- Request patrons to leave the premises
- Conduct security searches to ensure safety of patrons
- Delay entry of latecomers until a suitable break in the performance
- Make any change whatsoever in the performance without compensation or consultation
- Change patrons’ seating positions if necessary
- Cancel or abandon the performance/event for reasons beyond its control without notice and without being liable to pay any person any guarantee that these will necessarily be available at the event
- In the unlikely event of a performance being cancelled we will use our reasonable endeavours to notify you using the details you provided us with at the point of booking
- Customers must arrange to redeem refunds within 28 days of notification of a cancelled event
Please check your tickets carefully.
Tickets may not be exchanged, nor refunded.
Please retain your ticket and proof of purchase.
To be able to continue to enrich the lives of residents and visitors to the town, we rely on the generosity of the general public, local business and funders. You will notice an option to add a donation to your ticket purchase, please help us raise £10,000 to support our community and young people’s education programmes.
Any online donations made will go directly to The Cheltenham Trust.
Whilst every care has been taken in the compilation of this web site, and every attempt made to present up-to-date and accurate information, we cannot guarantee that inaccuracies will not occur. The Cheltenham Trust will not be held responsible for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused as a result of any inaccuracy or error within these pages. Occasionally, links from our site lead to pages maintained by other organisations. These links are provided purely for your convenience, and do not imply that The Cheltenham Trust endorses or supports those organisations, the information on their pages, or their products or services in any way. Additionally, no responsibility is assumed by The Cheltenham Trust for the contents of its pages.
If you discover any information on our pages which you believe to be inaccurate or inappropriate, please notify us
All material on this website, including text and graphics, is copyright to The Cheltenham Trust unless otherwise stated.
The text and graphic content of this web site may be used, printed and distributed only under the following conditions: – the content of the site is used for non-commercial purposes only – copyright information is displayed (The Cheltenham Trust), and – the content is not modified
All writing must be in plain English, using clear and concise sentences. The Trust acknowledges that there are those for whom English is not their first language living in our community. However Cheltenham is well served by a number of ethnic community groups. These groups provide support services when requested including interpretation and mediation with The Trust and other public agencies. Speakers of French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese and Japanese can translate the website by pasting the copy from our website into the Altavista Babel Fish online translator. The translations are not perfect but may aid understanding for speakers of these languages. For a locally based alternative to Babel, you can try Tapestry, (provided by Gloucester City Council), who provide translations and interpreting services in a variety of Asian, Southeast Asian, African and European languages.
Jargon and technical terms will be avoided. If they must be used they will be explained. Service or job titles which are obscure or technical may be translated into something more easily understood. Please contact us if you require any further information.