Set within the stunning walled garden overlooking the colourful Imperial Gardens. Beautifully restored and surrounded by period terraces, a romantic and unique alfresco venue.
Skillicorne Gardens is a memorial to Captain Henry Skillicorne, a retired naval captain and adventurer, who established Cheltenham’s first Spa and actively promoted the healing properties of the Spa Waters.
This delightful setting is licensed year round for civil marriage and partnership ceremonies and can accommodate up to 120 guests seated. Enjoy exclusive use of this naturally picturesque garden requiring little decoration, with the luxury of using Cheltenham Town Hall’s Drawing Room or Holst Suite if the weather does not live up to expectations on the day.
- Town centre location
- Wrought-iron pavilion licensed year round for civil marriage and partnership ceremonies
- Ceremonies for up to 120 guests
- The Drawing Room and Holst Suite in Cheltenham Town Hall can be used as a wet weather back-up
- Ceremonies must take place before 1pm (12pm on Saturdays)
- Biodegradable Confetti permitted
- Seated wedding breakfast for up to 80 guests
- Evening reception for up to 150guests
- In-house catering team can provide seated or buffet meal
- Alcohol license
- Corkage option
- Entertainment licence, with live band and DJ facilities
- Disabled facilities
Call us on 0844 576 2210 or email firstname.lastname@example.org