The Cheltenham Mind Body Spirit Summer Wellbeing Show
The Cheltenham Mind Body Spirit Summer Wellbeing Show is back at the Pittville Pump Room for another celebration of mind, body and spiritual wellbeing
This year we have over forty fantastic exhibitors, plus thirty great talks and workshops (free with entry) across the entire mind body spirit wellbeing genre. More details on the exhibitors and speakers here.
Our exhibitors, speakers and teachers specialise in spirituality, self-help, well-being, healing, mindfulness, philosophy, holistic and alternative therapies, paganism, shamanism, psychic readings, mediumship, clairvoyance, astrology, numerology, healthy living and eating, movement, dance, yoga and massage beauty.
We want to help you bring peace, harmony, balance and happiness into your life and aim to provide:
* Guidance to help you on your journey
* Understanding, support, advice and a kind word
* Wisdom that will help you become more self-aware, unlock your own potential, overcome barriers and release negativity
* Practices, training and ideas that will help you to help yourself and others
* Insights into the world around you, the nature of reality and where you fit in to all this
* Positive energy, a great vibe and a chance to meet likeminded people
For more information and to book, please visit The Cheltenham Mind Body Spirit Summer Wellbeing Show here.
Please note: Cheltenhamtownhall.org.uk and The Cheltenham Trust are not responsible for content on external websites.
This event will adhere to government covid-19 guidelines and procedures at the time of the event.
Sunday 4th July 2021 - 11:00am
Venue: Pittville Pump Room
To book see below:
We're back at the Pittville Pump Room for another celebration of mind, body and spiritual wellbeing.
Breathtaking, unique and radiating regency refinement, Pittville Pump Room is monument to the more than 100 years of fame Cheltenham enjoyed as a Spa town, and perhaps the most famous example of regency architecture in the area.
We’re delighted to be re-opening the doors and welcoming audiences back.