The Box Office is now located at Leisure at Cheltenham customer contact reception point.
Leisure at Cheltenham address – Tommy Taylors Lane, Cheltenham, GL50 4RN
We’re delighted to be welcoming audiences back. The following information is to keep everyone safe, please make yourself aware of the venue requirements before your visit.
- Hand sanitising stations will remain throughout the buildings, staff and customers are asked to continue to use them.
- Increased hygiene levels will continue throughout the venue.
- Capacity restrictions will be lifted.
- Track and trace is no longer mandatory in line with government guidance.
- Please note we do not accept cash and only take card transactions. Customers are able to pay for tickets through our customer contact team, online and on the door with card.
- Please note you do not need to prove that you have been double vaccinated to attend an event at Cheltenham Town Hall or Pittville Pump Room.
We’d like to update our customers that shows are continuing to be re-scheduled, we will be in contact with customers with tickets to these shows as soon as we can to advise of the new date and times. You do not need to do anything until you hear from us.
Please be advised that if you are currently buying tickets and paying for postage, your tickets will be sent to you. Thank you for your continued support.
Ticket refunds and shows that have cancelled or rescheduled due to Covid
For tickets that have been transferred over to a new event date our standard refund policy applies. After agreeing to transfer you have 21 days to request an exchange of tickets for Cheltenham Trust account credit which can be used to purchase tickets for future events in any of our venues.
Vouchers are non-refundable and no customer account credit will be given in exchange of a gift voucher.
Please check your tickets and order confirmations carefully.
Tickets may not be exchanged, nor refunded (unless cancelled or rescheduled due to Covid)
Please retain your ticket and proof of purchase.