We’re delighted to be re-opening the doors and welcoming audiences back. The following information is to keep everyone safe, please make yourself aware of the venue requirements before your visit.
- All staff interacting with customers will wear masks in communal areas.
- Visitors and customers will be encouraged to wear masks inside the venue, particularly when large-scale audiences resume inside Cheltenham Town Hall, in line with the latest guidance.
- Hand sanitising stations will remain throughout the buildings, staff and customers are asked to continue to use them.
- Increased hygiene levels will continue throughout the venue.
- Capacity restrictions will be lifted.
- Track and trace is no longer mandatory in line with government guidance.
- Please note we do not accept cash and only take card transactions. Customers are able to pay for tickets through our customer contact team, online and on the door with card.
The Garden Bar and Skillicorne Garden are located in Imperial Gardens, alongside Cheltenham Town Hall. The Garden Bar is renowned for its range of pizzas and is open daily.
Tables can be booked by emailing email@example.com Places are limited, we cannot accept bookings less than 48 hours before you wish to visit. Outside toilets are available for customers.
WHAT’S HAPPENING AT THE GARDEN BAR MARQUEE THIS SUMMER:
Friday August 6: Savanna Caprice Lee, swing and retro covers, Garden Bar Marquee, from 6pm
Saturday August 7: The Hummingbirds, acoustic covers, Garden Bar Marquee, from 2pm
Friday August 13: Stolen Chocolates, jazz covers, Garden Bar Marquee from 6pm
Friday August 20: Union of Strings, rock covers, Garden Bar Marquee from 6pm
Saturday August 21: The Hummingbirds, acoustic covers, Garden Bar Marquee from 6pm
Friday August 27: Savanna Caprice Lee, swing and retro covers, Garden Bar Marquee, from 6pm
Saturday August 28: Union of Strings, rock covers, Garden Bar Marquee from 2pm
We’d like to update our customers that shows are continuing to be re-scheduled, we will be in contact with customers with tickets to these shows as soon as we can to advise of the new date and times. You do not need to do anything until you hear from us.
Please be advised that if you are currently buying tickets and paying for postage, your tickets will be sent to you. Thank you for your continued support.
Ticket refunds and shows that have cancelled or rescheduled due to Covid
For tickets that have been transferred over to a new event date our standard refund policy applies. After agreeing to transfer you have 21 days to request an exchange of tickets for Cheltenham Trust account credit which can be used to purchase tickets for future events in any of our venues.
Vouchers are non-refundable and no customer account credit will be given in exchange of a gift voucher.
Please check your tickets and order confirmations carefully.
Tickets may not be exchanged, nor refunded (unless cancelled or rescheduled due to Covid)
Please retain your ticket and proof of purchase.