BOOKING MADE EASY
Cheltenham Town Hall is currently closed but you are still able to book via www.cheltenhamtownhall.org.uk or email our customer contact team – email@example.com
- Online: Simply find the show of your choice using our search filter and click Book Tickets
- By Telephone: Call us on 01242 528764
- In Person: Cheltenham Town Hall is currently closed
- By Post: Please see further information below
We charge a £1.50 transaction fee per booking made online or by telephone.
If you have any problems booking, please call us on 01242 528764 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
See event page for concessions available. If purchased we may ask you for proof of eligibility, with the following forms of ID accepted:
- Senior Citizens: Pension credit letter / pensioner bus pass / passport / driving license
- Disabled Customers: Blue badge / disability living allowance letter / attendance allowance letter
- Unemployed: Income support letter / jobseeker’s allowance letter / incapacity benefit letter / employment and support allowance letter
- Students: NUS card / University ID
If you are disabled and/or require a support worker or personal assistant to accompany you to an event, tell our Box Office staff when making your booking. Your ticket may be at a concessionary rate and your assistant will be admitted free at selected events. We may be able to help with transport or parking arrangements, or put you in touch with someone who can. Provision is made at Cheltenham Town Hall & Pittville Pump Room for wheelchair access (including toilets) and guide dogs. Please inform the Box Office if your hearing is impaired and we will aim to seat you in the most appropriate location.
For more details, please see the Accessibility section of our website here or call us on 01242 528764
We regularly offer discounts for group bookings. Please see event page for discounts available. If you would like further information, please call us on 01242 528764
Tickets may be reserved prior to payment. Reserved tickets must be paid for within three working days or no later than 30 minutes before the start of an event, whichever is sooner.
We accept most major credit and debit cards, although regrettably cannot accept American Express or Diners. We are pleased to accept credit cards in person, by telephone or online.
Please make cheques payable to The Cheltenham Trust. Please state a maximum sum e.g. ‘not exceeding £…’
Tickets are non-exchangeable or refundable once purchased unless the event is cancelled.
As both Cheltenham Town Hall and Pittville Pump Room are not fixed-seated venues, we cannot guarantee the location of a cross gangway / aisle that may be present on our seating plans.
The gangways seen on seating plans when choosing your seats are for illustration purposes only.
For any enquiries please contact us on 01242 528764